Malta 2018 (En)
Malta Exchange – 10-13 April 2018
In April 2018 we will organize an Exchange to Malta together with Sedqa, a government organization aimed at, among other things, providing information and support for addictions in collaboration with business partners.
During the Exchange we visit companies with an excellent health and personnel policy. With special attention to addiction to digital resources such as game addiction, binge watching and an overflow of work-related social media.
The program includes:
- Insight into the role of the government, social partners and policy and legislation on work and health in Malta.
- Introduction to (government) initiatives aimed at health management within companies.
- Visit Kindred Group – one of the largest organizations in the field of online gambling, with more than 20 million customers worldwide. We visit the head office in Malta where 350 people work with more than 25 nationalities.
- Visit to Academy for Disciplined Forces – the training institute for the police, armed forces and civil protection of Malta.
- Visit to Hilton Malta, a five star hotel, one of the many from a worldwide international chain of hospitality and services.
- Discussion with and visit to Malta Employers Association.
The structure of the Exchange is interactive, with plenty of exchange opportunities.
The Malta Exchange is from Tuesday 10 April to Friday 13 April 2018 (4 days, 3 nights).
The costs of the Malta Exchange are € 2.295,-
This amount includes the program, hotel and catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner and transport on site). Arranging and costs for the trip are not included.
You can arrange your own trip and combine the Exchange with a longer stay in Malta, for example. For a small surcharge we can also arrange the flight for you.
If your like to participate or to collect more information please contact Paul Baart, M +31 6-53 92 15 98 or E email@example.com